Warranty + Repairs
GUARANTEED YOU LOVE IT. HELL, IF IT BREAKS, WE’LL EVEN REPAIR IT.
We stand behind our products and are proud to offer a LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY on harnesses, collars, and leashes. If your pup successfully manages to break or destroy your gear, just mail it in—we’ll repair or replace whatever’s broken, within some standard guidelines.
What IS COVERED under the Limited Lifetime Warranty:
1) Any thread breakages that may occur from normal wear and tear.
We use upholstery-weight thread when sewing our products so that they really stay together with use. That said, sometimes a breakage can occur due to a manufacturing issue so, if that happens, just email us and mail it in for a repair.
2) Defects of hardware that may occur from normal wear and tear.
Our hardware is purchased from 3rd Party vendors and goes through their Quality Control department before reaching us. There are times when a defective clip or buckle may slip under the radar. If that happens to your items, please let us know and we’ll be happy to swap it out.
3) If your pup successfully manages to break or destroy their gear from normal wear and tear. Congrats you don’t just have a dog, you have a DOGZILLA. This does not include your dog eating their gear.
What IS NOT COVERED under the Limited Lifetime Warranty:
1) Normal wear and tear of Vegan Leather on used/worn items.
While our products are “built bulldog strong”, normal wear and tear of the materials is to be expected and is not covered by the Limited Lifetime Warranty. Not sure if your gear is covered or not? Simply email us at: email@example.com
2) Paint on Hand-Painted items wearing off over time.
Our hand-painted items are adorned with a high-quality, non-toxic leather paint. We’ve tested them out over many months to ensure that the paint withstands normal wear and tear. While some paint may wear off over time, it is not covered under the Limited Lifetime Warranty for repairs.
3) If your pup successfully manages to chew on/through their gear while attended/unattended.
While our products are made with non-toxic materials, we strongly suggest supervising your pups at all times in their gear and store it away from where they can grab and gnaw on it. We understand some dogs just can’t get enough of the Magnus gear, but please monitor your dogs at all times for their safety and to prevent ingestion. Gear that has been gnawed or chewed on is not covered.
4) Hardware including magnetic buckles and leash clips that are worn to sandy/beachy areas and may become jammed due to sand getting in the small, mechanical parts.
Our products are intended for walks only and are NOT intended for the beach. Vegan Leather products should be treated the same way that Animal Leather products are treated. Avoid sand and water when possible. The same goes for the hardware. Avoid sandy/beachy areas.
Although we have a flexible returns policy, there are a few rules we don't make exceptions for after the 14-day return period is over:
- All exchanges, returns, and/or repairs must start with sending an email regarding your product first.
- No refunds or exchanges, even for unused items.
- No products can be resized or altered from their original designs.
- No colorway swaps can be made unless the colorway of original purchase was discontinued.
- WE JUST ASK THAT YOU COVER THE SHIPPING OF YOUR PRODUCTS FOR REPAIR AND WE’LL COVER THE SHIPPING BACK TO YOU.
We do our best to process repairs within two weeks of receiving the gear. We’ll reach out to you once the gear is repaired and ready to be shipped back. We appreciate your patience while we repair your gear as quickly as possible.
*UNSURE IF YOUR ISSUE IS COVERED OR NOT UNDER THE LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY?
Send us an email with “WARRANTY” on the subject line to: firstname.lastname@example.org